Media Masters Publicity specializes in personalized service, thoughtful, results-oriented publicity campaigns and creative thinking that make the books and authors we represent stand out in a very crowded arena.
Established in 1998, Media Masters has had the honor of working with a vast array of publishers, authors and titles — including many New York Times bestsellers, National Book award nominees, Printz award-winners and Caldecott medalists. Our stellar reputation is built on our commitment to excellence and our passion for books.
Why Media Masters?
- Seasoned professionals with decades of experience
- Extensive and long-standing relationships with print, online and broadcast media
- In-depth knowledge of independent bookselling community
- Collaborative and innovative campaign design and execution
- Friendly, focused and flexible
Ruth Chamblee, Director of Marketing at National Geographic Kids Books
Jill Grinberg, Jill Grinberg Literary Management
Becky Anderson, Co-Owner Anderson's Bookshop & Anderson's Bookfair Company